The Chechen men of the patrol harassed a woman, her daughter, and their female friends as they walked from a nightclub near to midnight.
Vienna’s Millennium City shopping centre has been visited by self proclaimed Islamic guardians of public morality, who have harassed women and hospitalised two men, reports Kronen Zeitung.
Patrolling on Friday night, the Chechen men of the patrol harassed a woman, her daughter, and their female friends as they walked from a nightclub near to midnight, shouting at them loudly.
When the woman called her husband to come to her aid, the gang pounced, beating him to the ground. A bystander who witnessed the assault was also hospitalised.
Police are investigating.
- Marine Le Pen Cancels Meeting with Lebanon's Mufti, Refuses to Wear Headscarf
- Pope Francis: "Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist"
- Angela Merkel: Europe Needs MORE Muslims!
- Muslim Sympathizers at CIA Behind Trump Leaks
- 11,169 Invaders Reach Europe in first 39 Days of 2017