The Chechen men of the patrol harassed a woman, her daughter, and their female friends as they walked from a nightclub near to midnight.
Vienna’s Millennium City shopping centre has been visited by self proclaimed Islamic guardians of public morality, who have harassed women and hospitalised two men, reports Kronen Zeitung.
Patrolling on Friday night, the Chechen men of the patrol harassed a woman, her daughter, and their female friends as they walked from a nightclub near to midnight, shouting at them loudly.
When the woman called her husband to come to her aid, the gang pounced, beating him to the ground. A bystander who witnessed the assault was also hospitalised.
Police are investigating.
- Muslims & antifa riot, burn cars in France because Le Pen won 2nd place
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- "Allahu Akbar" Shooter Kills 3 in Fresno California, Targets "White Devils" Only
- Erdogan becomes Ottoman Sultan Dictator After winning Referendum
- 206% Increase in Syrian “Refugees” Admitted to US as Trump Fails on Muslim Ban