The Chechen men of the patrol harassed a woman, her daughter, and their female friends as they walked from a nightclub near to midnight.
Vienna’s Millennium City shopping centre has been visited by self proclaimed Islamic guardians of public morality, who have harassed women and hospitalised two men, reports Kronen Zeitung.
Patrolling on Friday night, the Chechen men of the patrol harassed a woman, her daughter, and their female friends as they walked from a nightclub near to midnight, shouting at them loudly.
When the woman called her husband to come to her aid, the gang pounced, beating him to the ground. A bystander who witnessed the assault was also hospitalised.
Police are investigating.
- Obama Defends Islam, Slams Americans and Calls on Army to Oppose Trump
- Afghan Migrants ‘Use Belts As Whips’ to Attack Austrians at Christmas Celebration
- Migrant Kicks German Woman Down Subway Stairs
- EU Official's daughter raped & murdered by Afghan migrant, Father asks for Donations to Bangladesh
- Mother of Ohio Terrorist at Funeral: “I Know They Kill You for No Reason”