The Chechen men of the patrol harassed a woman, her daughter, and their female friends as they walked from a nightclub near to midnight.
Vienna’s Millennium City shopping centre has been visited by self proclaimed Islamic guardians of public morality, who have harassed women and hospitalised two men, reports Kronen Zeitung.
Patrolling on Friday night, the Chechen men of the patrol harassed a woman, her daughter, and their female friends as they walked from a nightclub near to midnight, shouting at them loudly.
When the woman called her husband to come to her aid, the gang pounced, beating him to the ground. A bystander who witnessed the assault was also hospitalised.
Police are investigating.
- Sweden to Reward ISIS Vets With Free Driver's License, Housing & Tax Benefits
- Wikileaks: Clinton Campaign pushed Obama Muslim Slander
- Handicapped Swedish Woman Gang Raped by 3 Muslims, Police Free Them
- Imam Beaten on LIVE TV with a Shoe For Saying Women Don’t Have to Wear Burka
- Anti-Defamation League Declares War on Cartoon Frog Pepe