Robots have been making inroads into the world economy, albeit slowly but surely.
A Bank of America Merrill Lynch report shows close to 50% future job losses as artificial intelligence (AI) and robots take over. That up to 35% of all workers in the UK and 47% of those in the US, including white-collar jobs, will see the livelihoods taken away by machines.
A report by the White House also points out to how jobs that pay $20 per hour will be targeted first by the robots, with the automotive sector the hardest hit.
However, the idea that robots and software algorithms are guzzling jobs faster than they can be created is also dismissed as a myth.
- Obama Vows to Stop Bill that Boosts Wages and Removes Small Business Regulations
- Clinton Prepares False Flag Assassinations and War With Russia in "October Surprise"
- Trump Is ONE STATE Away From Winning RCP's Electoral College Vote
- White House Accused of Burying Immigration Report
- "Hillary Clinton Will Hold Press Conferences only if Elected President" - Brian Fallon