A recent tweet from Germany’s Left Wing Party, Die Linke, shows its true colors.
“Refugees are not the problem, the Germans are” the official Die Linke Twitter account tweeted.
The tweeted this to an account called Firoze Manji, who claims to be a director of group which “promotes diversity“.
Yes it’s true – in their little spoiled brat world, Germans are the problem.
But in the real world, native Germans have lived there for thousands of years, and built a first world country with their blood, sweat, and tears.
It’s only since the late 20th century that various governments have decided it would be a good idea to get rid of the German majority.
This agenda has a name and its called genocide. They want to annihilate Germans, but don’t just take our word.
Former Foreign Minister and Vice Chancellor of Germany, Joschka Fischer, wrote in his book that:
“Germany is to be contained from outside and heterogenized from the inside by influx, ‘diluted’ so to speak.”
That is a very blatant call for genocide. We need all good men and women to expose this evil agenda to the public, anyway they can – it’s the only way we can stop it.
- Nigerian Air Force Mistakenly Bombs Refugee Camp, Killing 100+
- Trump Blasts Angela Merkel for “Catastrophic Mistake” of Admitting Millions of Migrants
- Facebook's aim to combat fake news with fact checkers & ‘untrustworthy’ shame label trial
- US judge denies bail for detained Volkswagen executive
- Why the Globalists Want Open Borders