Megyn Kelly has broadened her war on Trump.
Now, she’s not just dedicating her program to Trump-bashers but she’s openly attacking Donald Trump supporters.
Megyn tweeted out this comment by Trump-hater Ben Domenech…
“Ben Domenech: If Trump supporters want to come to Cleveland & riot…let them & they will find out what the party of law & order is all about.”
So Megyn is now pushing the myth that Trump supporters are violent rioters.
Progressives Today responded to Megyn Kelly’s Tweet: “Ben Domenech: If Trump supporters want to come to Cleveland & riot…let them & they will find out what the party of law & order is all about.”
@megynkelly, it wasn’t @RealDonaldTrump supporters who came spoiling for a fight in Chicago http://youtu.be/o7Hei7A0O3w @seanhannity EXCLUSIVE
- Obama Defends Islam, Slams Americans and Calls on Army to Oppose Trump
- Trump's Stock Market Rally Is Historic, Has Never Occurred in 110 Years
- Apple Supplier Foxconn in Discussions to Expand to US
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal