Police are stretched too thin due to the ongoing investigation into the bombings.
Organizers have decided to postpone a rally in solidarity for the victims of Tuesday’s terror attacks in Brussels at the request of Belgium’s interior minister, who said police are stretched too thin due to the ongoing investigation into the bombings.
Interior Minister Jan Jambon made his appeal on Belgian television, urging but not demanding organizers of the “March against Fear” demonstration planned for Sunday to cancel it over security concerns.
- THOUSANDS of INDIANS Attend Trump Speech, ZERO MEDIA COVERAGE!
- Bill Clinton "Ambushed and Intimidated" Loretta Lynch on Hillary's FBI investigation
- Mike Pence Stuns Virginia and the Media with Night Speech Through Heavy Rain
- Bernie Sanders Loses Support, Only 150 Show Up At His Rallies Now
- Jill Stein Calls For New 9/11 Investigation