Police are stretched too thin due to the ongoing investigation into the bombings.
Organizers have decided to postpone a rally in solidarity for the victims of Tuesday’s terror attacks in Brussels at the request of Belgium’s interior minister, who said police are stretched too thin due to the ongoing investigation into the bombings.
Interior Minister Jan Jambon made his appeal on Belgian television, urging but not demanding organizers of the “March against Fear” demonstration planned for Sunday to cancel it over security concerns.
- Soros, Juncker secretly meet to destroy Hungary for refusing to take Muslims
- EU Threatens Legal Action if Poland, Hungary Refuse to Take in Migrants
- Australians sue Apple for refusing to repair error
- EU Chief Juncker Demands UK punishment for Brexit
- Britain formally triggers Article 50 to leave the EU