Police are stretched too thin due to the ongoing investigation into the bombings.
Organizers have decided to postpone a rally in solidarity for the victims of Tuesday’s terror attacks in Brussels at the request of Belgium’s interior minister, who said police are stretched too thin due to the ongoing investigation into the bombings.
Interior Minister Jan Jambon made his appeal on Belgian television, urging but not demanding organizers of the “March against Fear” demonstration planned for Sunday to cancel it over security concerns.
- London struck by terrorists near UK parliament, people rammed with car, cop stabbed
- Hungary Won't "Compensate" Immigrants
- Security alert at White House after reports of Terrorist with Bomb inside Car
- At Least 6 Iraqis Under Investigation, Had Access to Leaked DNC Emails
- Marine Le Pen Getting YUGE Crowds, She Will Win in a Landslide