Police are stretched too thin due to the ongoing investigation into the bombings.
Organizers have decided to postpone a rally in solidarity for the victims of Tuesday’s terror attacks in Brussels at the request of Belgium’s interior minister, who said police are stretched too thin due to the ongoing investigation into the bombings.
Interior Minister Jan Jambon made his appeal on Belgian television, urging but not demanding organizers of the “March against Fear” demonstration planned for Sunday to cancel it over security concerns.
- Angry Protesters Rally Against Merkel During Visit to Brussels: “Merkel Must Go”
- Jihad In Belgium: Police Arrest 14-Year-Old With Backpack Bombs
- Hungarian PM urges Brussels to change migrant policy after Berlin attack
- EU suspends Greek debt relief over Christmas bonus for pensioners
- Trump's Stock Market Rally Is Historic, Has Never Occurred in 110 Years