During a monologue Friday at CPAC about Donald Trump’s Thursday night debate performance, radio host Glenn Beck said that if he “had a knife, the stabbing just wouldn’t stop.”
Beck’s co-host, Stu Burguiere, told The Daily Caller Friday — after this article’s publication — that, despite the appearance of a threat against Trump, Beck was instead playfully threatening to murder his own co-host.
Beck began the segment by stating his amazement at how conservatives across the country aren’t up in arms over Trump’s debate behavior.
“I don’t know what I would have done if I was sitting in” Cruz or Rubio’s shoes, Beck stated. “I can’t say it that way. If I were on the stage, I would have said, ‘have you been listening to him tonight? Have you been listening to what I say about him? I believe these things.’”
- Trump: Media ‘Not My Enemy, Enemy of the People!’
- Obama Gave NSA New Powers Used To Sabotage Trump
- Former CIA director John Brennan may be the Leaker
- Trump makes ANOTHER BAD CHOICE, Nominates Globalist Acosta who supports Amnesty
- Media Refused to Report on Podesta Wikileaks But Reports Non-Stop on Mike Flynn