The latest in the ongoing “Will he or won’t he?” drama has Fox News reporting today that his big donors are pressuring Marco Rubio to drop out of the race immediately — as in, before the Florida primary.
When CNN aired a similar report two days ago, the drama was high as Rubio’s Communications Manager stormed CNN to set the record straight that his candidate was not even entertaining the notion. Then three hours ago, Fox News aired a very similar report. Earlier today, CBS did the same.
When CNN’s report came out, the Cruz campaign was pilloried by Rubio supporters claiming that they were playing dirty by referencing the news report from the major network. Will Cruz take the blame for these two new reports as well?
Either way, the Rubio camp is still flatly denying the reports.
The Freedom Center is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Therefore we do not endorse political candidates either in primary or general elections. However, as defenders of America’s social contract, we insist that the rules laid down by both parties at the outset of campaigns be respected, and that the results be decided by free elections. We will oppose any attempt to rig the system and deny voters of either party their constitutional right to elect candidates of their choice.
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert
- Trump makes ANOTHER BAD CHOICE, Nominates Globalist Acosta who supports Amnesty
- Top Republicans Caught Being Bribed by George Soros! Shocker? Not really...
- Democrat Party in Free Fall, Morphing into Anti-White Racist Hate Group
- Trump Operative Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt