This is quite stunning even for a politician as low as Ted Cruz. Senator Cruz has a prime opportunity to highlight the intolerance of the left. Instead he choses to attack Donald Trump:
At a media availability in Chicago, Ted Cruz basically blamed Donald Trump for the violence and protests that occurred earlier in the day at a Donald Trump rally at the University of Illinois-Chicago. The rally had to be cancelled due to safety concerns (link)
Yes, Ted Cruz advocates the political equivalent of her skirt was too short, and she deserved to be raped for it.
But Senator Ted Cruz wasn’t alone taking the opportunity to blame Donald Trump and praise the behavior of leftists, MoveOn.Org, Black Lives Matter, F**k The Police, Occupy Wall Street and professional Anarchists.
Fox News pundits, led by Megyn Kelly, were quick with the narrative to pile on, claiming Donald Trump should reasonably accept the United States no longer allows freedom of association, and free speech should be curtailed in favor of inclusive, more politically sensitive, speech.
After the anarchists were able to shut down the venue, a contingent of the organized faction moved to Trump Tower where they stood and cursed at families entering and exiting the hotel.
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Who Won The 3rd Presidential Debate? VOTE Now in Largest Polls, Limited Time
- Undercover Activists Reveal Democrats Planning Massive Election Fraud, Anti-GOP Violence
- THOUSANDS of INDIANS Attend Trump Speech, ZERO MEDIA COVERAGE!