An Australian TV station has released a shocking report showing its crew being attacked by masked men in a Stockholm suburb know as ‘Little Mogadishu’ due to it’s primarily Somali population.
The 60 Minutes crew from Australia, headed by Liz Hayes and guided by Jan Sjunnesson, were attacked by immigrant youths in the Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby, also called “Little Mogadishu”.
Since the report was filmed last month, Swedish police have dropped all charges, despite the migrants throwing missile and punches, fly kicking the journalist, and even running one over with a car.
The Channel Nine crew and high-profile Australian news correspondent, Liz Hayes, had traveled to the Swedish capital to investigate how the migrant “overload” has affected Swedish society.
Upon entering a migrant area, Rinkeby, they were quick to discover some of those effects, and why it is that they have become known as “no-go zones”.
- Swedish Woman Gang-Raped in Cellar By 7 Immigrants for Hours, Only 2 Arrested
- Far-Right sees huge rise in Sweden as invasion of migrants continues
- 5 Afghan Teens Arrested for Gang-Raping Boy for an Hour in Sweden
- UN ruling to free WikiLeaks’ Assange to stand after British appeal rejected
- Assange to be questioned over alleged rape case later on Monday