An Australian TV station has released a shocking report showing its crew being attacked by masked men in a Stockholm suburb know as ‘Little Mogadishu’ due to it’s primarily Somali population.
The 60 Minutes crew from Australia, headed by Liz Hayes and guided by Jan Sjunnesson, were attacked by immigrant youths in the Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby, also called “Little Mogadishu”.
Since the report was filmed last month, Swedish police have dropped all charges, despite the migrants throwing missile and punches, fly kicking the journalist, and even running one over with a car.
The Channel Nine crew and high-profile Australian news correspondent, Liz Hayes, had traveled to the Swedish capital to investigate how the migrant “overload” has affected Swedish society.
Upon entering a migrant area, Rinkeby, they were quick to discover some of those effects, and why it is that they have become known as “no-go zones”.
- Muslim Appeals 40 Hours Community Service for Raping Child and Filming Assault
- At Least 300 ISIS Terrorists Are Now Receiving Swedish Government Benefits
- Swedish Couple Killed, Throats Slit, Muslim Migrant Suspects Just Sat and Laughed
- Muslims gang-rape 14yo girl IN SCHOOL, principal says: Rapists are Victims too
- US Reporter goes to Sweden No-Go Zone gets Stalked by Masked Men needs Police Escort