An Australian TV station has released a shocking report showing its crew being attacked by masked men in a Stockholm suburb know as ‘Little Mogadishu’ due to it’s primarily Somali population.
The 60 Minutes crew from Australia, headed by Liz Hayes and guided by Jan Sjunnesson, were attacked by immigrant youths in the Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby, also called “Little Mogadishu”.
Since the report was filmed last month, Swedish police have dropped all charges, despite the migrants throwing missile and punches, fly kicking the journalist, and even running one over with a car.
The Channel Nine crew and high-profile Australian news correspondent, Liz Hayes, had traveled to the Swedish capital to investigate how the migrant “overload” has affected Swedish society.
Upon entering a migrant area, Rinkeby, they were quick to discover some of those effects, and why it is that they have become known as “no-go zones”.
- Swedish Prosecutor Refuses to Charge Man for Child Rape Because she's his "Bride"
- Terror In Sweden: Chemical Attack On Train Chokes Passengers
- Migrants Riot After Swedes Say Trump is Insane for Suggesting They Have an Issue
- Frightened Swedes Wear Bulletproof Vests, Parliament Cracks Down on the Vests
- Trump's "Terrorism last night in Sweden", Who is right, the Media or Trump?