Donald Trump is threatening to sue Ted Cruz over his presidential eligibility if Cruz doesn’t apologize for claiming Trump will appoint liberal Supreme Court judges if elected.
“[Cruz] just comes out and BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, absolute lies,” Trump said during a press conference on Monday. “Now, he’ll apologize but I don’t want an apology after the election; I want the apology before, and if he doesn’t, I’ll bring a lawsuit because in my opinion, based on what I’ve learned over the last two or three days from very top lawyers, he doesn’t even have the right to serve as president or even run as president because he was born in Canada.”
“So I will bring that lawsuit if he doesn’t apologize.”
Ted Cruz has been fighting hard for a couple of months to label Donald Trump as a fake conservative and a true liberal who “shares liberal New York values”. Cruz went so far that he even claimed Trump is not even a Republican but a Democrat who contributed to Hillary Clinton.
- Hillary Clinton Asks Trump to Give her a Presidential "PARDON"
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Who Won The 3rd Presidential Debate? VOTE Now in Largest Polls, Limited Time
- Bill Clinton's Son Danney Williams Holds Surprise Press Conference Before 3rd Debate