Donald Trump is threatening to sue Ted Cruz over his presidential eligibility if Cruz doesn’t apologize for claiming Trump will appoint liberal Supreme Court judges if elected.
“[Cruz] just comes out and BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, absolute lies,” Trump said during a press conference on Monday. “Now, he’ll apologize but I don’t want an apology after the election; I want the apology before, and if he doesn’t, I’ll bring a lawsuit because in my opinion, based on what I’ve learned over the last two or three days from very top lawyers, he doesn’t even have the right to serve as president or even run as president because he was born in Canada.”
“So I will bring that lawsuit if he doesn’t apologize.”
Ted Cruz has been fighting hard for a couple of months to label Donald Trump as a fake conservative and a true liberal who “shares liberal New York values”. Cruz went so far that he even claimed Trump is not even a Republican but a Democrat who contributed to Hillary Clinton.
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- Trump Credited By Israeli Police for Push That Solved JCC Bomb Threats Case
- Armed Antifa Communists March In Response to Arizona Trump Rally
- Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here