In South Africa, Boers are forced to live in shanty towns because the post-Nelson Mandela era isn’t as “rainbow” as was promised.
For over a decade, laws have been in place which deliberately put Whites at a severe disadvantage when looking for work. 400,000 White South Africans now live in poverty, almost one out of ten.
White South Africans who are lucky enough to find work, must worry about being raped, tortured and murdered if they work on farms.
Things are so bad that a presidential candidate had to promise “never a white genocide under our rule.”
This particular camp is in Munsieville, near Johannesburg. There are about 80 more camps full of outcast Whites in the country.
They want to leave, but most cannot afford it, and few countries are willing to take more than a handful. You will not hear about these real refugees on the TV because they are White.
The mass media won’t document the suffering and farm murder genocide of White South Africans because it does not fit their narrative.
White people are supposed to be the oppressors who hold all the power, yet in South Africa they are victims of an openly ongoing genocide. In Zimbabwe, the genocide is almost completed, with only a handful of whites still living there.
- Obama Rushes Migrant Arrivals Ahead Of Trump Inauguration
- Why does Germany silence the crimes committed by migrants?
- Protests Erupt Outside Merkel’s Berlin Office After Latest Terrorist Massacre
- Germans flee in mass to Hungary amid Muslim Christmas Truck Attacks
- Somali Refugee Rapes Woman on Bus, Has Been in US for 3 Months