Russian President Vladimir Putin has personally inspected an array of new armored vehicles designed for the country’s special forces.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that the president was presented with the hardware after it was inspected by a Federal Security Service panel.
Peskov didn’t elaborate on what types of vehicles the president did inspect, though LifeNews apparently identified them as Viking and Falcatus armored cars.
- Roger Stone Slams Media on Today Show for ‘Recycling’ Russian Hysteria
- Russia strikes Turkish military men in Syria, Putin apologizes
- Russia's secret shield: Perimeter, aka Dead Hand
- Dota 2 game to be banned in Russia for alcohol, cannibalism and BDSM
- Russia to start Massive Deportations of Immigrants if New Bill Passes