Russian President Vladimir Putin has personally inspected an array of new armored vehicles designed for the country’s special forces.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that the president was presented with the hardware after it was inspected by a Federal Security Service panel.
Peskov didn’t elaborate on what types of vehicles the president did inspect, though LifeNews apparently identified them as Viking and Falcatus armored cars.
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Guccifer 2.0 accuses US of "falsifying evidence" denies Russian links
- Russia is Worried "US tanks and soldiers in Poland pose threat"
- Anonymous activist deconstructs ODNI report on ‘Russia hackers’
- Trump slams BuzzFeed as 'failing pile of garbage', calls CNN 'fake news'