Russian President Vladimir Putin has personally inspected an array of new armored vehicles designed for the country’s special forces.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that the president was presented with the hardware after it was inspected by a Federal Security Service panel.
Peskov didn’t elaborate on what types of vehicles the president did inspect, though LifeNews apparently identified them as Viking and Falcatus armored cars.
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Nuclear War ‘IMMINENT’ Russia tells Citizens to Find Out Where Closest Bunkers Are
- Russia, China, Iran Hold Large Military Parades to Warn "US Schizophrenics"
- Russia Orders ALL Officials to Fly Home Relatives Living Abroad as World War 3 Approaches
- RUSSIA ISSUES WARNING: VOTE TRUMP OR FACE NUCLEAR WAR