Russian President Vladimir Putin has personally inspected an array of new armored vehicles designed for the country’s special forces.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that the president was presented with the hardware after it was inspected by a Federal Security Service panel.
Peskov didn’t elaborate on what types of vehicles the president did inspect, though LifeNews apparently identified them as Viking and Falcatus armored cars.
- Kremlin asks Erdogan to clarify ‘anti-Assad’ goals in Syria
- Russia readies state of the art Anti-Hypersonic ICBM missile shield S-500
- Russian Alchemists Turn Coal Into Gold
- Defcon Nuclear threat Reduced to safest level following Donald Trump victory
- Donald Trump Receives Russian Support As China Showdown Looms