Russian President Vladimir Putin has personally inspected an array of new armored vehicles designed for the country’s special forces.
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that the president was presented with the hardware after it was inspected by a Federal Security Service panel.
Peskov didn’t elaborate on what types of vehicles the president did inspect, though LifeNews apparently identified them as Viking and Falcatus armored cars.
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”
- Soros Funded Protests In Moscow Warned Are Yet Another “Prelude To War”
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- US Government Investigating “Far-Right” Websites for being Russian agents
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing