The establishment finally struck back. But not in the way anyone might have imagined.
The first Republican debate since voting began revealed a still-unsettled field with as many variables as quarrels among the candidates. Marco Rubio’s post-Iowa momentum likely stalled in a flurry of repetition while the three governors in the field made strong, final pitches for New Hampshire to revive their candidacies.
By the end of ABC News’ debate Saturday, the GOP’s new center of gravity looked much like the old one: Donald Trump, center stage, poised to start winning.
- Bernie Sanders applauds Trump's Executive Order to Withdraw from TPP
- Asian Press Reporting US has Withdrawn from the TPP
- Trump immediately signs executive order to ease the burden of Obamacare
- Pope Satan Compares Donald Trump to Hitler
- 8 Most Unhinged Inaugural Media Meltdowns