The establishment finally struck back. But not in the way anyone might have imagined.
The first Republican debate since voting began revealed a still-unsettled field with as many variables as quarrels among the candidates. Marco Rubio’s post-Iowa momentum likely stalled in a flurry of repetition while the three governors in the field made strong, final pitches for New Hampshire to revive their candidacies.
By the end of ABC News’ debate Saturday, the GOP’s new center of gravity looked much like the old one: Donald Trump, center stage, poised to start winning.
- Media denies Bias but new study shows 91% of Trump Coverage on Nets HOSTILE
- Michael Moore Endorses Donald Trump, Visits Wikileaks Julian Assange
- Newt Gingrich Video Destroying Feminazi Megyn Kelly Goes Viral
- Clinton is now leading Trump by 27%, Total Proof Photos, Huge Crowds
- "Fixer" Jeff Rovin Exposes Clinton Open Marriage & Their Affairs