Pop star denies political bent to performance.
Beyonce made headlines during her Black Panther inspired Super Bowl 50 halftime performance.
NJ State Troopers Remind Beyonce And NFL What Black Panthers Did To Their Officers…
The person who escaped and is living in Cuba is Assata Shakur who is worshipped as a model by Black Lives Matter
Police groups around the country have taken serious issue with Beyonce’s Super Bowl halftime show, in which she invoked both the #BlackLivesMatter and Black Panthers movements.
But a group of New Jersey State Troopers have a very historical reason for their “shock and disgust” over the performance.
One of their own fell at the hands of the Black Panthers—and they haven’t forgotten.
In 1979, Trooper Werner Foerster was shot and killed with his own service weapon after backing up a fellow officer.
Three assailants, who were able to disarm the NJ state trooper, were members of the Black Panther party. One member escaped the crime scene, and has been living at-large in Cuba ever since.
- ‘South African Whites will be Crushed’: ANC Metropole Mayor Says
- Huffington Post Openly Calls for White Men to be Banned from Voting
- Erdogan Threatens to Start Murdering Europeans on the Streets
- Mass Effect: Andromeda Designed by Racist Indian, Worst Game of the Series
- La Raza Vows to Stop Wall, CONQUER Southwest America and Give it to Mexico