Pop star denies political bent to performance.
Beyonce made headlines during her Black Panther inspired Super Bowl 50 halftime performance.
NJ State Troopers Remind Beyonce And NFL What Black Panthers Did To Their Officers…
The person who escaped and is living in Cuba is Assata Shakur who is worshipped as a model by Black Lives Matter
Police groups around the country have taken serious issue with Beyonce’s Super Bowl halftime show, in which she invoked both the #BlackLivesMatter and Black Panthers movements.
But a group of New Jersey State Troopers have a very historical reason for their “shock and disgust” over the performance.
One of their own fell at the hands of the Black Panthers—and they haven’t forgotten.
In 1979, Trooper Werner Foerster was shot and killed with his own service weapon after backing up a fellow officer.
Three assailants, who were able to disarm the NJ state trooper, were members of the Black Panther party. One member escaped the crime scene, and has been living at-large in Cuba ever since.
- We Don't Need White People Leading The Democratic Party: Ex-Sanders Spox
- Kanye West Kidnapped, Thrown In Mental Hospital For Supporting Trump
- Whites cede Lands or face Mass Slaughter: South Africa leader
- 18-year-old White boy Shot in the Neck During Milwaukee Riots, Media Ignores It
- Nation of Islam leader compares Whites to Satan