President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama paid less than two minutes of respect to the late Antonin Scalia while the Justice lies in repose at the Supreme Court.
Friday, the Obamas spent approximately 35 seconds in front of the casket and then approximately 67 seconds in front of the portrait of Scalia.
The Obamas will not be attending Scalia’s funeral on Saturday. Vice President Joe Biden and his wife Jill will be attending.
According to the White House pool report, Obama spent approximately 15 minutes in another room “meeting with others.”
- CBS Labels Itself "REAL NEWS" to Counter Fake News Accusations
- Obama's DHS Made THOUSANDS of Attempts to Hack Indiana’s Electoral System
- President Trump Has Been Far Too Nice To the Mainstream Media
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump