President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama paid less than two minutes of respect to the late Antonin Scalia while the Justice lies in repose at the Supreme Court.
Friday, the Obamas spent approximately 35 seconds in front of the casket and then approximately 67 seconds in front of the portrait of Scalia.
The Obamas will not be attending Scalia’s funeral on Saturday. Vice President Joe Biden and his wife Jill will be attending.
According to the White House pool report, Obama spent approximately 15 minutes in another room “meeting with others.”
- Wikileaks Releases Podesta Emails Batch 18 from Clinton campaign chair
- FLASHBACK: Bilderberg APPOINTED Hillary Clinton President Since June 2015
- Obama Says Hillary May Have Cheated During 3rd Debate
- Hillary Clinton Destroys America’s Free Energy Hopes Forever
- Wikileaks: Hillary Staff Discussed Hiding, Deleting Obama-Hillary Emails from Investigators