President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama paid less than two minutes of respect to the late Antonin Scalia while the Justice lies in repose at the Supreme Court.
Friday, the Obamas spent approximately 35 seconds in front of the casket and then approximately 67 seconds in front of the portrait of Scalia.
The Obamas will not be attending Scalia’s funeral on Saturday. Vice President Joe Biden and his wife Jill will be attending.
According to the White House pool report, Obama spent approximately 15 minutes in another room “meeting with others.”
- Pocahontas Elizabeth Warren Refuses to Disavow Madonna's Call to Blow Up the White House
- Obama gives $221 million in Aid to Palestine before leaving office
- Bernie Sanders applauds Trump's Executive Order to Withdraw from TPP
- Newt Gingrich: Madonna Ought to Be Arrested for Terrorism
- Asian Press Reporting US has Withdrawn from the TPP