During his National Governors Association speech Monday, President Obama joked there was a lot to get done during his final days in office, including “appointing judges.”
“Some of you may be in the final year of your term, working as hard as you can to get as much done as possible for the folks you represent, fixing roads, educating our children, helping people retrain, appointing judges, the usual stuff,” the president jested, as the crowd in attendance burst into laughter.
Last week, the president was criticized after it was announced he would not be attending the funeral of Associate Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
Obama was further lambasted when it was reported he spent less than two minutes paying his respects to Justice Scalia during the Saturday service at the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C.
- Obama Says Hillary May Have Cheated During 3rd Debate
- Hillary Clinton Destroys America’s Free Energy Hopes Forever
- Sheriff Clarke Calls to REVOLUTION "Law Is Being Decimated, People Have Had It"
- Wikileaks: Hillary Staff Discussed Hiding, Deleting Obama-Hillary Emails from Investigators
- Wikileaks: Clinton Campaign pushed Obama Muslim Slander