Presidential hopeful Jeb Bush became the target of countless Internet jokes Tuesday after tweeting out a photo of a personal firearm.
The Republican presented the handgun, engraved with the words “Gov. Jeb Bush,” to his 470,000 Twitter followers using only one word: “America.”
Bush, who just five months ago admitted to owning zero firearms according to The Telegraph, was instantly bombarded with replies mocking the photo.
According to a new CNN poll of likely South Carolina Republican primary voters, Jeb Bush is currently at 10%, followed only by Ben Carson at 6% and Ohio Gov. John Kasich at 4%.
- Hillary Needs 11 Advisors and Lengthy Consultation to Post a Single Tweet - Wikileaks
- Trump Trolls Dems With ClintonKaine.com Website Similar to Drudge
- Bush Administration Endorses Trump, Bush Family Humiliated
- Hillary says Alicia Machado's Controversial Past is "lies and conspiracy theories"
- Twitter Removes "Offensive Photo" of Skittles From Donald Trump Jr's Tweet