Presidential hopeful Jeb Bush became the target of countless Internet jokes Tuesday after tweeting out a photo of a personal firearm.
The Republican presented the handgun, engraved with the words “Gov. Jeb Bush,” to his 470,000 Twitter followers using only one word: “America.”
Bush, who just five months ago admitted to owning zero firearms according to The Telegraph, was instantly bombarded with replies mocking the photo.
According to a new CNN poll of likely South Carolina Republican primary voters, Jeb Bush is currently at 10%, followed only by Ben Carson at 6% and Ohio Gov. John Kasich at 4%.
- Trump makes ANOTHER BAD CHOICE, Nominates Globalist Acosta who supports Amnesty
- Top Republicans Caught Being Bribed by George Soros! Shocker? Not really...
- Trump, Farage praise Putin's decision not to expel US diplomats in Retaliation to Obama
- Trump Ability To Destroy ISIS Outlawed As “Silent Coup” Against Him Accelerates
- Trump launches furious morning Twitter rant at Hillary