Swedish officials found ISIS graffiti on the wall of a school this week.
The graffiti warned, “Pray to Allah or die” and included an ISIS flag.
Breitbart London reported:
What appears to be an Islamic State battle flag has been painted on the wall of a school along with the words’ Pray to Allah or Die’, reports Sweden’s state radio.
Police were called when the graffiti was discovered, but at present they have no suspects for the crime, admits a spokesman. The headmistress of the school told media the sign made her feel “uncomfortable”.
- Swedish cop blames migrants for crimes, accuses politicians of turning a blind eye
- Swedish Prosecutor Refuses to Charge Man for Child Rape Because she's his "Bride"
- Terror In Sweden: Chemical Attack On Train Chokes Passengers
- Migrants Riot After Swedes Say Trump is Insane for Suggesting They Have an Issue
- Frightened Swedes Wear Bulletproof Vests, Parliament Cracks Down on the Vests