Swedish officials found ISIS graffiti on the wall of a school this week.
The graffiti warned, “Pray to Allah or die” and included an ISIS flag.
Breitbart London reported:
What appears to be an Islamic State battle flag has been painted on the wall of a school along with the words’ Pray to Allah or Die’, reports Sweden’s state radio.
Police were called when the graffiti was discovered, but at present they have no suspects for the crime, admits a spokesman. The headmistress of the school told media the sign made her feel “uncomfortable”.
- 21yo Jihadist UK Refugee posing as 12yo "child" Threatens To Kill His Foster Mom & Her Kids
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Sweden to Reward ISIS Vets With Free Driver's License, Housing & Tax Benefits
- Handicapped Swedish Woman Gang Raped by 3 Muslims, Police Free Them
- US Will Attack Russian Civilians if Putin Doesn't Stop Fighting ISIS: DOS