Swedish officials found ISIS graffiti on the wall of a school this week.
The graffiti warned, “Pray to Allah or die” and included an ISIS flag.
Breitbart London reported:
What appears to be an Islamic State battle flag has been painted on the wall of a school along with the words’ Pray to Allah or Die’, reports Sweden’s state radio.
Police were called when the graffiti was discovered, but at present they have no suspects for the crime, admits a spokesman. The headmistress of the school told media the sign made her feel “uncomfortable”.
- ‘Moderate’ Rebels Eye Closer al-Qaeda Ties Over Fears of Abandonment by Trump
- UN ruling to free WikiLeaks’ Assange to stand after British appeal rejected
- Somali refugee injures 11 in Ohio Carmageddon and mass stabbings
- ISIS attacks Israel for the first time and is obliterated
- CEO threatens to kill Donald Trump, Banker Wants ISIS to Behead Melania