In the Iowa Democratic party’s chaotic attempt to report caucus results on Monday night, the results in at least one precinct were unilaterally changed by the party as it attempted to deal with the culmination of a rushed and imperfect process overseeing the first-in-the-nation nominating contest.
In Grinnell Ward 1, the precinct where elite liberal arts college Grinnell College is located, 19 delegates were awarded to Bernie Sanders and seven were awarded to Hillary Clinton on caucus night. However, the 19 delegates were awarded to Bernie Sanders and seven were awarded to Hillary Clinton on caucus night on the night and did not notify precinct secretary J Pablo Silva that they had done so. Silva only discovered that this happened the next day, when checking the precinct results in other parts of the county.
The shift of one delegate at a county convention level would not have significantly affected the ultimate outcome of the caucus, but rather, it raises questions about the Iowa Democratic party’s management of caucus night.
- Clinton is now leading Trump by 27%, Total Proof Photos, Huge Crowds
- "Fixer" Jeff Rovin Exposes Clinton Open Marriage & Their Affairs
- First Election Fraud Reported! Trump Votes in Texas Changed to Clinton
- FLASHBACK: Bilderberg APPOINTED Hillary Clinton President Since June 2015
- Why Should Bernie Sanders Socialists Vote Donald Trump?