Donald Trump says that if he were black, he would be angry at President Obama, the first black president.
“People don’t know I’m a unifier,” Trump, the GOP front-runner, said at a rally in Myrtle Beach, S.C. “You know, Barack Obama, African-American. If I were African-American, I would be so angry at him.”
Trump said black unemployment has gone up under Obama’s watch.
“African-American youth has an almost 60 percent unemployment rate,” he said. “African-American people that are 25, prime-time age, 25 to 40, have such a high unemployment rate, you wouldn’t believe it. It’s gone up and it’s gotten worse since he’s been president.”
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Hungary’s Orban Plans to Crackdown on All Soros-Funded NGOs