Donald Trump says that if he were black, he would be angry at President Obama, the first black president.
“People don’t know I’m a unifier,” Trump, the GOP front-runner, said at a rally in Myrtle Beach, S.C. “You know, Barack Obama, African-American. If I were African-American, I would be so angry at him.”
Trump said black unemployment has gone up under Obama’s watch.
“African-American youth has an almost 60 percent unemployment rate,” he said. “African-American people that are 25, prime-time age, 25 to 40, have such a high unemployment rate, you wouldn’t believe it. It’s gone up and it’s gotten worse since he’s been president.”
- White House: ‘Trump Was Right’ On JCC Bomb Threats
- Trump Credited By Israeli Police for Push That Solved JCC Bomb Threats Case
- Armed Antifa Communists March In Response to Arizona Trump Rally
- Russia Threatens to Leak Things Obama Asked Moscow to “Keep Secret”
- Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump