Donald Trump says that if he were black, he would be angry at President Obama, the first black president.
“People don’t know I’m a unifier,” Trump, the GOP front-runner, said at a rally in Myrtle Beach, S.C. “You know, Barack Obama, African-American. If I were African-American, I would be so angry at him.”
Trump said black unemployment has gone up under Obama’s watch.
“African-American youth has an almost 60 percent unemployment rate,” he said. “African-American people that are 25, prime-time age, 25 to 40, have such a high unemployment rate, you wouldn’t believe it. It’s gone up and it’s gotten worse since he’s been president.”
- Trump Cuts US Debt by $12 Billion In His First Month
- South Africans Protest Illegal Immigration, Brutalized by Police, Media Silent
- NBC leaked "Locker Room Talk" tape specifically to "derail Trump"
- Trump Announces Elite Pedophile Human Trafficking Ring Investigation
- ‘Fake News’ Media Outlets CNN, NYT, Buzzfeed Not Invited to White House Presser