In a remarkable exchange with CBS anchor Scott Pelley, Hillary Clinton refused to say that she has never or will never lie to the American people.
Pelley cited Jimmy Carter’s infamous declaration to voters in 1976 that “I will not lie to you” and asked Hillary “Have you always told the truth?”
Visibly squirming and wide eyed, Hillary claimed “I have always tried to” tell the truth, and added “I don’t believe I ever have” lied to the American people.
“Some might call that ‘wiggle room’” Pelley responded after an awkward silence.
Hillary critics noted that trying to tell the truth and believing one hasn’t lied are very different things to actually telling the truth and not lying.
Others suggested that the Benghazi hearings and a certain email server have already proven whether or not Hillary has and will lie to the American people.
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Fake Media to retire ‘fake news’ label after conservatives fire back
- MSM biased in favor of Clinton, now blindly supports ‘Russian hack’ reports
- Obama to Release 22 More Top Gitmo Detainees to Kill More Americans
- 10 Basic Forms of Fake News Used by Major Media