With nine days until the Massachusetts Primary on March 1st (Super Tuesday), the first polls show Donald Trump with an enormous lead over his rivals for the GOP nomination (with Ted Cruz suffering the biggest setback). So much for all those Jeb supporters ‘swinging’ away from Trump.
According to The Emerson College Polling Society…
On the other side, Bernie and Hillary are all tied up – time for a card-cutting or coin-toss with both at 46%…
- Obama Defends Islam, Slams Americans and Calls on Army to Oppose Trump
- Trump's Stock Market Rally Is Historic, Has Never Occurred in 110 Years
- Apple Supplier Foxconn in Discussions to Expand to US
- TIME Mag Names Donald Trump "Person of the Year" in Vicious Hit Piece
- Court Stops Michigan Recount, Turns Out the Lights on Hillary Election Steal