With nine days until the Massachusetts Primary on March 1st (Super Tuesday), the first polls show Donald Trump with an enormous lead over his rivals for the GOP nomination (with Ted Cruz suffering the biggest setback). So much for all those Jeb supporters ‘swinging’ away from Trump.
According to The Emerson College Polling Society…
On the other side, Bernie and Hillary are all tied up – time for a card-cutting or coin-toss with both at 46%…
- Trump orders a standing ovation for Hillary and Bill Clinton
- Donald Trump and the New American Patriotism
- What Concentration Camps Did In 12 Years, Abortions Do In 88 Days
- Trump becomes America's 45th after Glorious Inauguration
- America On The Brink As President Trump Prepares To Issue CIA Ultimatum