With nine days until the Massachusetts Primary on March 1st (Super Tuesday), the first polls show Donald Trump with an enormous lead over his rivals for the GOP nomination (with Ted Cruz suffering the biggest setback). So much for all those Jeb supporters ‘swinging’ away from Trump.
According to The Emerson College Polling Society…
On the other side, Bernie and Hillary are all tied up – time for a card-cutting or coin-toss with both at 46%…
- CBS Labels Itself "REAL NEWS" to Counter Fake News Accusations
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- 214 Rioters from Inauguration Day Indicted on Felony Charges
- Migrants Riot After Swedes Say Trump is Insane for Suggesting They Have an Issue
- President Trump Has Been Far Too Nice To the Mainstream Media