So according to Pope Francis “Europe is like Sara,” the non-child bearing wife of Abraham, “which first gets scared but then smiles secretly” and he said that “in the end, Europe will smile to migrants.”
“Europe must and can change. It can and must reform itself. If it is unable to financially help the countries of origin of refugees, you must face the problem of how to address this great challenge that is primarily humanitarian, but not all.”
But the thing is, when he says “Europe” he’s not talking about Vatican city – the micro-country he lives in. Vatican city has only taken in two “refugee” families. There are many parks which could be converted into “refugee” camps. So why has this not even been proposed? Why are there no refugee camps next to the Vatican?
What’s even more interesting is that in September 2015, an Arab journalist posed as a Syrian “refugee”, then asked priests and Vatican city officials to give him help, only to be sent away on all occasions.
And this is after the Pope called on “every parish, every religious community, every monastery, every sanctuary of Europe” to take in at least one immigrant family.
- Hungary Deploys New Anti-Invasion Force
- Erdogan orders Turks living in Europe to Make 5 Kids and Conquer the Continent
- Turkey Threatens to Open Border with Europe to New Flood of Asian Migrants
- Swedish Couple Killed, Throats Slit, Muslim Migrant Suspects Just Sat and Laughed
- Hungarian PM: Migrants Are “Trojan Wooden Horses” for Terrorism