So according to Pope Francis “Europe is like Sara,” the non-child bearing wife of Abraham, “which first gets scared but then smiles secretly” and he said that “in the end, Europe will smile to migrants.”
“Europe must and can change. It can and must reform itself. If it is unable to financially help the countries of origin of refugees, you must face the problem of how to address this great challenge that is primarily humanitarian, but not all.”
But the thing is, when he says “Europe” he’s not talking about Vatican city – the micro-country he lives in. Vatican city has only taken in two “refugee” families. There are many parks which could be converted into “refugee” camps. So why has this not even been proposed? Why are there no refugee camps next to the Vatican?
What’s even more interesting is that in September 2015, an Arab journalist posed as a Syrian “refugee”, then asked priests and Vatican city officials to give him help, only to be sent away on all occasions.
And this is after the Pope called on “every parish, every religious community, every monastery, every sanctuary of Europe” to take in at least one immigrant family.
- Germans need to integrate with Migrants, not the other way around: Angela Merkel
- Afghan Migrants ‘Use Belts As Whips’ to Attack Austrians at Christmas Celebration
- Pope Francis Grieves Death of Fellow Socialist Castro
- Migrants burn down German Nutella center for not giving enough free chocolate
- Europe receives more migrants in 2016 than 2015