So according to Pope Francis “Europe is like Sara,” the non-child bearing wife of Abraham, “which first gets scared but then smiles secretly” and he said that “in the end, Europe will smile to migrants.”
“Europe must and can change. It can and must reform itself. If it is unable to financially help the countries of origin of refugees, you must face the problem of how to address this great challenge that is primarily humanitarian, but not all.”
But the thing is, when he says “Europe” he’s not talking about Vatican city – the micro-country he lives in. Vatican city has only taken in two “refugee” families. There are many parks which could be converted into “refugee” camps. So why has this not even been proposed? Why are there no refugee camps next to the Vatican?
What’s even more interesting is that in September 2015, an Arab journalist posed as a Syrian “refugee”, then asked priests and Vatican city officials to give him help, only to be sent away on all occasions.
And this is after the Pope called on “every parish, every religious community, every monastery, every sanctuary of Europe” to take in at least one immigrant family.
- Hillary Clinton Asks Trump to Give her a Presidential "PARDON"
- Dalai Lama: Muslim Refugees Must Return to Their Countries
- Female Volunteers At Calais Jungle ‘Having Sex With Multiple Refugees A Day’
- Israeli NGO Helping Migrant Boats Reach Europe's Shores, Instructs Them Where to Go
- Obama Slams Trump’s Wall in Final UN Speech But Paid $75 Million to Build Mexico’s Wall