Chris Christie is planning on dropping out of the presidential race, according to ABC News.
Despite his campaign throwing all of its efforts into New Hampshire, Christie only got seven percent of the vote on Tuesday, falling in sixth place.
After the disappointing turnout, Christie decided to head back to New Jersey to re-evaluate his campaign.
A leading factor in Christie’s decision was that he was more than likely not going to make the upcoming CBS debate.
With polls showing him at seventh nationwide and sixth in South Carolina, the next primary state, Christie didn’t stand a shot at coming out on top.
- Reince Priebus may be fired as Chief of Staff after being discovered as mole
- HA HA HA! Obama Claims To Be The "Father Of The Tea Party"
- Airport Shooter Told The FBI In NOVEMBER He Was ISIS
- Ft. Lauderdale Airport Shooter Pictured in Islamic Garb
- Facebook Empowers Far-Left Group to Bury “Fake News”