Chris Christie is planning on dropping out of the presidential race, according to ABC News.
Despite his campaign throwing all of its efforts into New Hampshire, Christie only got seven percent of the vote on Tuesday, falling in sixth place.
After the disappointing turnout, Christie decided to head back to New Jersey to re-evaluate his campaign.
A leading factor in Christie’s decision was that he was more than likely not going to make the upcoming CBS debate.
With polls showing him at seventh nationwide and sixth in South Carolina, the next primary state, Christie didn’t stand a shot at coming out on top.
- THOUSANDS of INDIANS Attend Trump Speech, ZERO MEDIA COVERAGE!
- Another Bush friend, Former NH governor John Sununu endorses Trump
- Chelsea Bomber Ahmad Rahami Sued Police in 2011 for Profiling
- FBI Arrests 5 Afghan Muslims in Connection to NYC Terror Bombings
- "Hillary Clinton Will Hold Press Conferences only if Elected President" - Brian Fallon