US presidential candidate, Republican Senator Rand Paul, put forward an initiative to tighten the rules for issuing visas to Russian citizens.
The politician also suggested including Russia on the list of so-called “highly dangerous countries,” from where terrorists may enter the territory of the United States.
The project that the senator develops is called the “Security Act.” there time for issuing a US visa to Russian citizens may increase up to 30 days. The document also empowers the State Department with the right to impose a moratorium on accepting refugees from the list of “dangerous countries.”
The list, in addition to Russia, includes Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Eritrea, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen and the Palestinian Territories.
- Kremlin asks Erdogan to clarify ‘anti-Assad’ goals in Syria
- Russia readies state of the art Anti-Hypersonic ICBM missile shield S-500
- Russian Alchemists Turn Coal Into Gold
- Queen Elizabeth II Invites US President Trump to UK
- Rand Paul Happy with Trump Picking General Mike Flynn