US presidential candidate, Republican Senator Rand Paul, put forward an initiative to tighten the rules for issuing visas to Russian citizens.
The politician also suggested including Russia on the list of so-called “highly dangerous countries,” from where terrorists may enter the territory of the United States.
The project that the senator develops is called the “Security Act.” there time for issuing a US visa to Russian citizens may increase up to 30 days. The document also empowers the State Department with the right to impose a moratorium on accepting refugees from the list of “dangerous countries.”
The list, in addition to Russia, includes Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Eritrea, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Morocco, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen and the Palestinian Territories.
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Sheriff Clarke Calls to REVOLUTION "Law Is Being Decimated, People Have Had It"
- Nuclear War ‘IMMINENT’ Russia tells Citizens to Find Out Where Closest Bunkers Are
- Russia, China, Iran Hold Large Military Parades to Warn "US Schizophrenics"
- Russia Orders ALL Officials to Fly Home Relatives Living Abroad as World War 3 Approaches