Alabama congressman, Mo Brooks, was responsible for the “War on Whites” meme which stormed the web in 2014.
Recently, he went on the Matt Murphy radio show and said that Obama “wants to change the way America looks.”
About Obama’s immigration policy, he said “a lot of it has to do with skin pigmentation” and “religious values.”
“[President Obama] is hell-bent on doing this kind of damage to his country because he doesn’t think the Judeo-Christian people who made America the greatest nation in world history are deserving of the role that they have played in making America great.”
“Immigration is far and away the most important problem facing America because it changes the voter pool, thereby controlling the outcome of every single public policy challenge America faces,” he said.
Brooks’ argument would explain why Middle Easterners have, in the space of a few years, become the fastest growing immigrant group in America.
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Swedish Woman Gang-Raped in Cellar By 7 Immigrants for Hours, Only 2 Arrested
- Russia is Worried "US tanks and soldiers in Poland pose threat"
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Anonymous activist deconstructs ODNI report on ‘Russia hackers’