Alabama congressman, Mo Brooks, was responsible for the “War on Whites” meme which stormed the web in 2014.
Recently, he went on the Matt Murphy radio show and said that Obama “wants to change the way America looks.”
About Obama’s immigration policy, he said “a lot of it has to do with skin pigmentation” and “religious values.”
“[President Obama] is hell-bent on doing this kind of damage to his country because he doesn’t think the Judeo-Christian people who made America the greatest nation in world history are deserving of the role that they have played in making America great.”
“Immigration is far and away the most important problem facing America because it changes the voter pool, thereby controlling the outcome of every single public policy challenge America faces,” he said.
Brooks’ argument would explain why Middle Easterners have, in the space of a few years, become the fastest growing immigrant group in America.
- Univision’s Jorge Ramos Tells Latinos “America Is Our Country, Not Theirs”
- Trump Cuts US Debt by $12 Billion In His First Month
- CBS Labels Itself "REAL NEWS" to Counter Fake News Accusations
- Obama's DHS Made THOUSANDS of Attempts to Hack Indiana’s Electoral System
- Obama's Activist Group Issued “Training Manual” For Opposing President Trump