Several polls show Donald Trump is a real threat to the establishment.
A new poll shows Donald Trump will beat Hillary Clinton in a general election match-up.
Supply-side economist Arthur Laffer is predicting Republicans will win the White House in a landslide this year, regardless of the nominee.
“I would be surprised if the Republicans don’t take 45, 46, 47 states out of the 50,” Laffer told host John Catsimatidis on “The Cats Roundtable” on New York’s AM-970 on Sunday.
“I mean, I think we’re going to landslide this election.”
- Asian Press Reporting US has Withdrawn from the TPP
- Trump immediately signs executive order to ease the burden of Obamacare
- Pope Satan Compares Donald Trump to Hitler
- Bill Clinton Busted by Hillary Checking Out Ivanka Trump at Inauguration
- 8 Most Unhinged Inaugural Media Meltdowns