Republican primary front-runner Donald Trump says rival Ted Cruz’s image as a champion of the everyday American doesn’t square with the two $500,000 loans he failed to disclose from big banks to fund his 2012 Senate campaign.
“He’s being a great hypocrite, wouldn’t you think?” Trump said Saturday at a Portsmouth, N.H., rally.
“You know, he talks about he’s going to be Robin Hood, he’s protecting, then it finds out on his personal disclosure form he didn’t disclose that he’s borrowing a lot of money from Goldman Sachs,” he continued.
Trump said Cruz’s claims that the lack of disclosure was a “paperwork error” don’t make sense, because Cruz did it for multiple loans.
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Devin Nunes: Obama Officials Who Released General Flynn Transcripts Face 5 Years in Prison
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- Soros Paying Leftists $15,000 a Month to Quit Job and Destroy Trump
- Provision to Crack Down on Illegal Aliens Removed from Trump's Healthcare