Republican primary front-runner Donald Trump says rival Ted Cruz’s image as a champion of the everyday American doesn’t square with the two $500,000 loans he failed to disclose from big banks to fund his 2012 Senate campaign.
“He’s being a great hypocrite, wouldn’t you think?” Trump said Saturday at a Portsmouth, N.H., rally.
“You know, he talks about he’s going to be Robin Hood, he’s protecting, then it finds out on his personal disclosure form he didn’t disclose that he’s borrowing a lot of money from Goldman Sachs,” he continued.
Trump said Cruz’s claims that the lack of disclosure was a “paperwork error” don’t make sense, because Cruz did it for multiple loans.
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Hungary’s Orban Plans to Crackdown on All Soros-Funded NGOs