Republican primary front-runner Donald Trump says rival Ted Cruz’s image as a champion of the everyday American doesn’t square with the two $500,000 loans he failed to disclose from big banks to fund his 2012 Senate campaign.
“He’s being a great hypocrite, wouldn’t you think?” Trump said Saturday at a Portsmouth, N.H., rally.
“You know, he talks about he’s going to be Robin Hood, he’s protecting, then it finds out on his personal disclosure form he didn’t disclose that he’s borrowing a lot of money from Goldman Sachs,” he continued.
Trump said Cruz’s claims that the lack of disclosure was a “paperwork error” don’t make sense, because Cruz did it for multiple loans.
- Peaceful Hillary Supporter Destroys Hollywood Trump Star
- Media denies Bias but new study shows 91% of Trump Coverage on Nets HOSTILE
- Michael Moore Endorses Donald Trump, Visits Wikileaks Julian Assange
- Newt Gingrich Video Destroying Feminazi Megyn Kelly Goes Viral
- Clinton is now leading Trump by 27%, Total Proof Photos, Huge Crowds