North Korea tested a hydrogen bomb, which, according to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, ended successfully.
Many Chinese people could feel the consequences of the tests of the North Korean hydrogen bomb. The test triggered an earthquake in China. Residents of several Chinese settlements had to be urgently evacuated.
The magnitude of the earthquake made up 5.1 on Richter scale.
“The North Korean nuclear program is being implemented by the state that shares a common border with Russia. The distance between Pyongyang and Vladivostok is less than 700 kilometers. Any actions of the DPRK in this area directly affect the national security of our country,” the head of the International Committee of Russia’s Federation Council, Konstantin Kosachev said.
- North Korea Says Trump No Different Than Obama
- Trump Demands 230,000 Americans Evacuated from South Korea
- You won't believe who is behind the North Korean crisis
- North Korean Army Officials Arrested After Calling Kim Jong-un Mentally ill & Kindergartener
- New Korean War may break out at any moment: Chinese FM