At least 1 in 10 Americans who plan to cast a vote this election will do so for the first time in years!
Ted Wade hasn’t cared about politics enough to cast a vote in a U.S. presidential election for almost a quarter of a century, back when he supported Ross Perot’s independent candidacy in 1992.
But Republican Donald Trump’s 2016 White House bid has motivated Wade to get involved and he plans to support the real estate mogul in Nevada’s nominating caucus next month. Trump is a “non-politician” who can fix the “chaos” in Washington, he says.
About one in 10 Americans who plan to cast a vote this election will do so for the first time in years, if ever, and Trump holds a decided edge with them, according to polling by Reuters/Ipsos.
- Turkey Endorses Donald Trump for US President
- URGENT! Early Voting Results the Media Does NOT Want You To See
- Pedophile CAUGHT ON CAMERA Joe Biden Threatens to PUNCH Trump
- Hillary Clinton Asks Trump to Give her a Presidential "PARDON"
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”