Scientists and military experts from Daesh terrorist organization, aka the Islamic State, have learned to build makeshift thermal batteries that can be used for launching surface-to-air missiles.
Daesh militants will thus be able to use old decommissioned Western missiles to pose a real threat to all passenger airliners and military aircraft that fly over terrorist-controlled territories. The guidance accuracy of such missiles is almost 100 percent.
Daesh militants have carried out a series of tests of their missiles, and all their tests ended successfully.
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Pope Francis: "Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist"
- Racist Democrats Expel Black DNC Chair Candidate for Citing Islam’s Positions on Gays
- Berkeley Students Support Man Waving ISIS Flag, Attack Same Guy Waving Israeli Flag
- 7 Men Found Guilty of Stealing from German Churches to Finance ISIS