Scientists and military experts from Daesh terrorist organization, aka the Islamic State, have learned to build makeshift thermal batteries that can be used for launching surface-to-air missiles.
Daesh militants will thus be able to use old decommissioned Western missiles to pose a real threat to all passenger airliners and military aircraft that fly over terrorist-controlled territories. The guidance accuracy of such missiles is almost 100 percent.
Daesh militants have carried out a series of tests of their missiles, and all their tests ended successfully.
- Nigerian Air Force Mistakenly Bombs Refugee Camp, Killing 100+
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism
- Orlando Gay Club Terrorist's Wife Arrested
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- ISIS Palestinian Drives Truck Through Jews in Jerusalem, 4 dead, 17 injured