Scientists and military experts from Daesh terrorist organization, aka the Islamic State, have learned to build makeshift thermal batteries that can be used for launching surface-to-air missiles.
Daesh militants will thus be able to use old decommissioned Western missiles to pose a real threat to all passenger airliners and military aircraft that fly over terrorist-controlled territories. The guidance accuracy of such missiles is almost 100 percent.
Daesh militants have carried out a series of tests of their missiles, and all their tests ended successfully.
- ‘Moderate’ Rebels Eye Closer al-Qaeda Ties Over Fears of Abandonment by Trump
- Somali refugee injures 11 in Ohio Carmageddon and mass stabbings
- ISIS attacks Israel for the first time and is obliterated
- CEO threatens to kill Donald Trump, Banker Wants ISIS to Behead Melania
- Iraqi Christians Hold first mass in over 2 years pray for Trump to Win