Scientists and military experts from Daesh terrorist organization, aka the Islamic State, have learned to build makeshift thermal batteries that can be used for launching surface-to-air missiles.
Daesh militants will thus be able to use old decommissioned Western missiles to pose a real threat to all passenger airliners and military aircraft that fly over terrorist-controlled territories. The guidance accuracy of such missiles is almost 100 percent.
Daesh militants have carried out a series of tests of their missiles, and all their tests ended successfully.
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- MOAB Bombing of Afghanistan Successful, 92 ISIS Fighters Dead
- Wikileaks: Hillary Clinton Told Al Qaeda Is On Our Side
- Iraqi arrested in connection with Dortmund bus attack led ISIS unit
- 44 Killed & 100 Injured Christians in Egypt Islamic Bomb Attack