Scientists and military experts from Daesh terrorist organization, aka the Islamic State, have learned to build makeshift thermal batteries that can be used for launching surface-to-air missiles.
Daesh militants will thus be able to use old decommissioned Western missiles to pose a real threat to all passenger airliners and military aircraft that fly over terrorist-controlled territories. The guidance accuracy of such missiles is almost 100 percent.
Daesh militants have carried out a series of tests of their missiles, and all their tests ended successfully.
- 21yo Jihadist UK Refugee posing as 12yo "child" Threatens To Kill His Foster Mom & Her Kids
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Sweden to Reward ISIS Vets With Free Driver's License, Housing & Tax Benefits
- US Will Attack Russian Civilians if Putin Doesn't Stop Fighting ISIS: DOS
- Syria Has Audio Proof Of US Military Coordination With ISIS