On Friday Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal slammed Donald Trump for proposing a ban on Muslim immigrants in the US until the government could alleviate security concerns.
Prince Alwaleed called Donald Trump a “disgrace” for his popular plan, saying on Twitter:
You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America. Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win.
On Sunday Donald Trump responded to the Saudi Prince in epic fashion, Tweeting:
Has your country, Saudi Arabia, taken ANY of the Syrian refugees? If not, why not?”
Of course, Trump is right.
Saudi Arabia has banned Syrian immigrants from its country due to security concerns.
Over one million migrants will relocate to Europe this year.
But the wealthiest Muslim nations – Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman and Kuwait have accepted NO SYRIAN REFUGEES!
The wealthiest Gulf nations argue that accepting large numbers of Syrian refugees is a serious threat to the safety of its citizens because terrorists could hide themselves among civilians.
A Kuwaiti politician appeared on Middle East television and explained why the Gulf States won’t accept Syrian refugees.
They come from different cultures and won’t assimilate.
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Elites Attack Trump for Singling Out CNN, No Outrage When Obama Attacked FOX
- Hungary’s Orban Plans to Crackdown on All Soros-Funded NGOs