On Friday Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal slammed Donald Trump for proposing a ban on Muslim immigrants in the US until the government could alleviate security concerns.
Prince Alwaleed called Donald Trump a “disgrace” for his popular plan, saying on Twitter:
You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America. Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win.
On Sunday Donald Trump responded to the Saudi Prince in epic fashion, Tweeting:
Has your country, Saudi Arabia, taken ANY of the Syrian refugees? If not, why not?”
Of course, Trump is right.
Saudi Arabia has banned Syrian immigrants from its country due to security concerns.
Over one million migrants will relocate to Europe this year.
But the wealthiest Muslim nations – Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman and Kuwait have accepted NO SYRIAN REFUGEES!
The wealthiest Gulf nations argue that accepting large numbers of Syrian refugees is a serious threat to the safety of its citizens because terrorists could hide themselves among civilians.
A Kuwaiti politician appeared on Middle East television and explained why the Gulf States won’t accept Syrian refugees.
They come from different cultures and won’t assimilate.
- Trump Cuts US Debt by $12 Billion In His First Month
- NBC leaked "Locker Room Talk" tape specifically to "derail Trump"
- Trump Announces Elite Pedophile Human Trafficking Ring Investigation
- ‘Fake News’ Media Outlets CNN, NYT, Buzzfeed Not Invited to White House Presser
- Trump vows to Keep his Campaign promises at CPAC