Iran’s Expediency Council Secretary Mohsen Rezaie has said that Tehran was ready to provide the Turkish government with necessary information regarding Daesh and their oil trade, Iranian media reported.
“Iranian military advisors in Syria have taken photos and filmed all the routes used by ISIL’s oil tankers to Turkey. If the Turkish authorities are unaware of the Daesh oil sales in their country, then we can provide them with such intelligence,” Rezaie told reporters on Friday.
Rezaie also vowed that some important news would soon be released about the “destruction of Daesh terrorists and their defeat.”
On Wednesday, the Russian Defense Ministry provided satellite images of oil trucks massing at the Turkish-Syrian border as evidence of illegal oil smuggling from Syria into Turkey.
Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov accused Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his family of direct involvement in an illicit oil trade carried out by Daesh.
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Sweden to Reward ISIS Vets With Free Driver's License, Housing & Tax Benefits
- Russia, China, Iran Hold Large Military Parades to Warn "US Schizophrenics"
- U.S. Army Chief Threatens War With Russia
- Clinton Devastation! Wikileaks Julian Assange Trolls the World