A teacher has been attacked at a nursery school in Paris by a hooded knife-wielding man claiming links to Islamic State.
The 45-year-old male victim was alone in his classroom at the kindergarten in the northern suburb of Aubervilliers, when the armed assailant burst in at around 7.30am local time.
According to the prosecutor, prior to launching the attack, the man using another name for Islamic State told the victim: “This is Daesh, it’s a warning.”
The teacher is reported to have been stabbed in the side and throat.
He was taken to hospital but his injuries are not understood to be life-threatening.
- Pope Francis: "Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist"
- Violence continues in France as migrants randomly beat Elderly women
- France bans ‘misleading’ Anti-Abortion websites, may face JAIL time
- French Police Flee Armed Mob as Week-Long Paris Riots Spread to City Centre
- Wikileaks Exposes CIA Interference In French Presidential Elections