A teacher has been attacked at a nursery school in Paris by a hooded knife-wielding man claiming links to Islamic State.
The 45-year-old male victim was alone in his classroom at the kindergarten in the northern suburb of Aubervilliers, when the armed assailant burst in at around 7.30am local time.
According to the prosecutor, prior to launching the attack, the man using another name for Islamic State told the victim: “This is Daesh, it’s a warning.”
The teacher is reported to have been stabbed in the side and throat.
He was taken to hospital but his injuries are not understood to be life-threatening.
- Orlando Gay Club Terrorist's Wife Arrested
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- ISIS Palestinian Drives Truck Through Jews in Jerusalem, 4 dead, 17 injured
- Airport Shooter Told The FBI In NOVEMBER He Was ISIS