A teacher has been attacked at a nursery school in Paris by a hooded knife-wielding man claiming links to Islamic State.
The 45-year-old male victim was alone in his classroom at the kindergarten in the northern suburb of Aubervilliers, when the armed assailant burst in at around 7.30am local time.
According to the prosecutor, prior to launching the attack, the man using another name for Islamic State told the victim: “This is Daesh, it’s a warning.”
The teacher is reported to have been stabbed in the side and throat.
He was taken to hospital but his injuries are not understood to be life-threatening.
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Sweden to Reward ISIS Vets With Free Driver's License, Housing & Tax Benefits
- Wikileaks: Clinton Campaign pushed Obama Muslim Slander
- Saudi Princess Who Ordered Killing of Designer Flees Paris as Bodyguard is Arrested
- US Will Attack Russian Civilians if Putin Doesn't Stop Fighting ISIS: DOS