A Mexican drug lord has sworn revenge on Daesh following the loss of a narcotics shipment.
Joaquin Guzman Loera, head of Mexico’s Sinaloa drug cartel, who is known also as El Chapo (“Shorty”), issued a threat to Daesh (ISIL/ISIS), according to web portal Cartel Blog.
According to Cartel Blog, El Chapo’s outrage was caused by the fact that Daesh militants had started destroying drug shipments belonging to the Sinaloa cartel.
“Your Allah cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation,” the message from El Chapo said, according to Cartel Blog. “My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate.”
El Chapo, who was sent to the Altiplano maximum-security prison following his capture in February 2014, managed to escape in July this year via a 1.5 kilometer-long underground tunnel, and remains at large ever since. He has been ranked one of the most powerful people in the world by Forbes magazine several times, and is considered the most powerful drug trafficker in the world by the US Department of the Treasury.
- Wife Of Orlando Terrorist Faces Life In Prison for Terrorism
- Orlando Gay Club Terrorist's Wife Arrested
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Fiat Chrysler To Invest $1 Billion In U.S. Plants, 2000+ New Jobs
- Attempted assassination of US consular official in Mexico caught on tape