A Mexican drug lord has sworn revenge on Daesh following the loss of a narcotics shipment.
Joaquin Guzman Loera, head of Mexico’s Sinaloa drug cartel, who is known also as El Chapo (“Shorty”), issued a threat to Daesh (ISIL/ISIS), according to web portal Cartel Blog.
According to Cartel Blog, El Chapo’s outrage was caused by the fact that Daesh militants had started destroying drug shipments belonging to the Sinaloa cartel.
“Your Allah cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation,” the message from El Chapo said, according to Cartel Blog. “My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate.”
El Chapo, who was sent to the Altiplano maximum-security prison following his capture in February 2014, managed to escape in July this year via a 1.5 kilometer-long underground tunnel, and remains at large ever since. He has been ranked one of the most powerful people in the world by Forbes magazine several times, and is considered the most powerful drug trafficker in the world by the US Department of the Treasury.
- America Has Spoken: We Want the Wall Built Right Away
- Holy Cow! Trump CANCELS Mexico Wall
- Trump flip flops again, says he will NOT repeal NAFTA anymore
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- MOAB Bombing of Afghanistan Successful, 92 ISIS Fighters Dead