Militants of the Islamic State terrorist group (also known as Daesh) threaten to conduct a series of attacks in the United States and Russia. In a new video that appeared on the Internet, the militants said that France was only the beginning, and now is the turn for Russia and the USA to experience terror.
The terrorists, who speak English in the video, promise that new attacks will take place in three cities – New York, Washington and Moscow.
“We will come to you with our weapons and our explosives,” the black man in the video says.
Not that long ago, ISIS (Daesh) terrorists promised to take revenge on the countries whose armed forces were involved in the fight against the terrorist organization in Syria.
Pravda.Ru has reported before that the income that ISIS was getting from illegal oil sales was halved as a result of Russia’s interference into the conflict.
Furthermore, it was reported on December 4 that ISIS (Daesh) terrorists were planning to attack Russian tourists in Thailand on New Year holidays. According to Russian special services, attacks are possible in Pattaya, Phuket and Bangkok.
Due to the termination of tourist relations with Egypt and Turkey, Russian tourists will choose other destinations for holidays, such as Thailand. This country remains the most popular destination for Russian tourists in South-East Asia.
- 21yo Jihadist UK Refugee posing as 12yo "child" Threatens To Kill His Foster Mom & Her Kids
- URGENT! Early Voting Results the Media Does NOT Want You To See
- Top British General Warns of Nuclear War With Russia; “The End of Life as We Know It”
- Madonna Promises to give Free Blow Jobs for Everyone who votes Hillary
- Hillary Clinton Asks Trump to Give her a Presidential "PARDON"