Enough is enough! It seems the French are fed up with their government’s policy, that’s why France’s right-wing, anti-immigration, eurosceptic National Front party came out on top in six of 13 regions in the first round of the regional elections.
The victory, described as a “historical breakthrough” by French and foreign political experts alike.
While analysts are divided over the consequences of the right-wing eurosceptic party’s victory, they seem to be in agreement over the causes: many voters are simply fed up with the ruling Socialists, and with the political establishment as a whole.
“The French people today believe that their country has become ‘permeable’ – that it no longer protects them as they would like,” Christian Hutin, a National Assembly MP and member of the leftist-Gaullist Citizen and Republic Movement, told Sputnik.
- Sheriff Clarke Calls to REVOLUTION "Law Is Being Decimated, People Have Had It"
- Saudi Princess Who Ordered Killing of Designer Flees Paris as Bodyguard is Arrested
- Saudi Arabian princess orders Paris Interior Designer Beaten, Forces Him to Kiss Her Feet
- Female Volunteers At Calais Jungle ‘Having Sex With Multiple Refugees A Day’
- Amateur Videos Shows Thousands of Refugees Sleeping on the Streets of Paris