Enough is enough! It seems the French are fed up with their government’s policy, that’s why France’s right-wing, anti-immigration, eurosceptic National Front party came out on top in six of 13 regions in the first round of the regional elections.
The victory, described as a “historical breakthrough” by French and foreign political experts alike.
While analysts are divided over the consequences of the right-wing eurosceptic party’s victory, they seem to be in agreement over the causes: many voters are simply fed up with the ruling Socialists, and with the political establishment as a whole.
“The French people today believe that their country has become ‘permeable’ – that it no longer protects them as they would like,” Christian Hutin, a National Assembly MP and member of the leftist-Gaullist Citizen and Republic Movement, told Sputnik.
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- Hillary Clinton and George W Bush will Attend Trump Inauguration
- Marine Le Pen Short On Cash; Banks Trying To Kill Populism
- CNN Calls Islamic Act Of Terror in Berlin “Truck Crash” Again