1. A new study reveals that children with poorer financial situations are three times more likely to be obese as their richer peers.
2. Although green tea is enjoyed by millions for its numerous health benefits, US researchers are warning that drinking too much green tea may be harmful.
3. A British tech company has introduced a new predictive application that’s giving a voice to young people who struggle to communicate with words.
4. At a time when Christmas markets around the world are bustling with people getting into the festive spirit, one market in Germany is looking firmly to the future.
5. Sweden is set to become one of the world’s first cashless societies within the next decade, thanks to the country’s embrace of it.
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- Muslim Appeals 40 Hours Community Service for Raping Child and Filming Assault
- "Jihad Will Soon Begin in Europe" Turkish Foreign Minister
- Turkey Threatens to Open Border with Europe to New Flood of Asian Migrants
- At Least 300 ISIS Terrorists Are Now Receiving Swedish Government Benefits