1. A new study reveals that children with poorer financial situations are three times more likely to be obese as their richer peers.
2. Although green tea is enjoyed by millions for its numerous health benefits, US researchers are warning that drinking too much green tea may be harmful.
3. A British tech company has introduced a new predictive application that’s giving a voice to young people who struggle to communicate with words.
4. At a time when Christmas markets around the world are bustling with people getting into the festive spirit, one market in Germany is looking firmly to the future.
5. Sweden is set to become one of the world’s first cashless societies within the next decade, thanks to the country’s embrace of it.
- 6 Million Migrants Want To Enter Europe: Leaked Report
- Leftists in Germany Want to Give Refugees the Vote
- Terror In Sweden: Chemical Attack On Train Chokes Passengers
- Migrants Riot After Swedes Say Trump is Insane for Suggesting They Have an Issue
- Frightened Swedes Wear Bulletproof Vests, Parliament Cracks Down on the Vests