1. A new study reveals that children with poorer financial situations are three times more likely to be obese as their richer peers.
2. Although green tea is enjoyed by millions for its numerous health benefits, US researchers are warning that drinking too much green tea may be harmful.
3. A British tech company has introduced a new predictive application that’s giving a voice to young people who struggle to communicate with words.
4. At a time when Christmas markets around the world are bustling with people getting into the festive spirit, one market in Germany is looking firmly to the future.
5. Sweden is set to become one of the world’s first cashless societies within the next decade, thanks to the country’s embrace of it.
- Russia Accuses UK, Germany And France Of “Grossly Interfering” In The US Election
- Trump Blasts Angela Merkel for “Catastrophic Mistake” of Admitting Millions of Migrants
- Facebook's aim to combat fake news with fact checkers & ‘untrustworthy’ shame label trial
- US judge denies bail for detained Volkswagen executive
- Swedish Woman Gang-Raped in Cellar By 7 Immigrants for Hours, Only 2 Arrested