1. A new study reveals that children with poorer financial situations are three times more likely to be obese as their richer peers.
2. Although green tea is enjoyed by millions for its numerous health benefits, US researchers are warning that drinking too much green tea may be harmful.
3. A British tech company has introduced a new predictive application that’s giving a voice to young people who struggle to communicate with words.
4. At a time when Christmas markets around the world are bustling with people getting into the festive spirit, one market in Germany is looking firmly to the future.
5. Sweden is set to become one of the world’s first cashless societies within the next decade, thanks to the country’s embrace of it.
- Putin Orders Full Combat Alert As Obama “Christmas Threat” Becomes Reality
- African Migrant Sets Wife On Fire In German Street
- Germans need to integrate with Migrants, not the other way around: Angela Merkel
- Afghan Migrants ‘Use Belts As Whips’ to Attack Austrians at Christmas Celebration
- Migrant Kicks German Woman Down Subway Stairs