US presidential candidate from the Republican Party Jeb Bush criticized his rival Donald Trump for his sympathy to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Jeb Bush said that Russia was trying to challenge the United States in global scale.
“Putin is organized to challenge the United States across the world now. He views his success by pushing us back. We’re losing influence around the world and Putin is gaining influence,” Bush said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” “He’s not an ally. He’s a dictator. He’s a bully,” Jeb Bush added.
Recently, American billionaire Donald Trump promised to improve relations between the US and Russia in case of his victory at the elections. Trump is the leader of all polls in the United States, whereas Bush’s rating does not even reach a double digit.
Putin stated at his recent Q&A session with journalists that Russia would be willing to cooperate with any American president.
- Hillary Clinton Asks Trump to Give her a Presidential "PARDON"
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Who Won The 3rd Presidential Debate? VOTE Now in Largest Polls, Limited Time
- Hillary Clinton Destroys America’s Free Energy Hopes Forever