US presidential candidate from the Republican Party Jeb Bush criticized his rival Donald Trump for his sympathy to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Jeb Bush said that Russia was trying to challenge the United States in global scale.
“Putin is organized to challenge the United States across the world now. He views his success by pushing us back. We’re losing influence around the world and Putin is gaining influence,” Bush said on CBS’s “Face the Nation.” “He’s not an ally. He’s a dictator. He’s a bully,” Jeb Bush added.
Recently, American billionaire Donald Trump promised to improve relations between the US and Russia in case of his victory at the elections. Trump is the leader of all polls in the United States, whereas Bush’s rating does not even reach a double digit.
Putin stated at his recent Q&A session with journalists that Russia would be willing to cooperate with any American president.
- Soros Funded Protests In Moscow Warned Are Yet Another “Prelude To War”
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here
- Trump Handed Merkel $375 Billion Invoice For NATO Defenses During Recent Visit
- Paul Ryan Must Step Down as House Speaker: Judge Jeanine
- President Trump Was Lied to by Speaker Ryan - Rep. Gohmert