Metrojet Flight 9268 was most likely taken down by an ISIS bomb, according to an official quoted by CNN today.
“There is a definite feeling it was an explosive device planted in luggage or somewhere on the plane,” the official said.
He added that U.S. intelligence has yet to reach a formal conclusion on the crash.
Although the U.S. did not have credible or verified intelligence of a specific threat before the crash, the official said “there had been additional activity in Sinai that had caught our attention.”
The news on the intelligence analysis follows a statement by the office of British Prime Minister David Cameron saying a bomb may have caused the crash on Saturday that killed 224 people.
- 21yo Jihadist UK Refugee posing as 12yo "child" Threatens To Kill His Foster Mom & Her Kids
- URGENT! Early Voting Results the Media Does NOT Want You To See
- Top British General Warns of Nuclear War With Russia; “The End of Life as We Know It”
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate