Metrojet Flight 9268 was most likely taken down by an ISIS bomb, according to an official quoted by CNN today.
“There is a definite feeling it was an explosive device planted in luggage or somewhere on the plane,” the official said.
He added that U.S. intelligence has yet to reach a formal conclusion on the crash.
Although the U.S. did not have credible or verified intelligence of a specific threat before the crash, the official said “there had been additional activity in Sinai that had caught our attention.”
The news on the intelligence analysis follows a statement by the office of British Prime Minister David Cameron saying a bomb may have caused the crash on Saturday that killed 224 people.
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- Putin has a $200 Billion wealth, 58 Planes, Helicopters, Yachts and 20 Palaces
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Pope Francis: "Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist"
- Roger Stone Slams Media on Today Show for ‘Recycling’ Russian Hysteria