Saudi Arabia has been hit by unprecedented ice flash floods, as seasonal low pressure brings huge downpours to Iraq and Iran as well. The shocking video shows chunks of hail ice the size of large ball bearings for the first time ever in its history.
Extreme weather conditions have been lashing the country since October 28, as the low pressure area concentrated over the northern part of the Persian Gulf, according to climate scientist Dr Abd al-Aziz al-Rubaie, as cited by thewatchers.com.
Earlier meteorologists predicted eight years of rain in just two days over the Arabian Sea.
As of October 30, 19 people across the region have been killed. In Saudi Arabia the floods claimed six lives. Civil Defense officials have carried out 50 successful rescues.
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Angela Merkel: Europe Needs MORE Muslims!
- ICE Begins Raids In Southern California, 160 Arrested
- Saudi Arabia, not Iran is the world's 'number 1 terrorist state'
- Iran Threatens to "WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE EARTH" Again in 2017!