A video from a residential area in Vladivostok, Far-Eastern Russia, posted online this Tuesday shows every single car skid and crash on a slippery road as they try to take a sharp turn.
The author of the video claims to have recorded it from his window in just two hours: from 7 to 9am. Later that day, he adds, communal services sprinkled sand over the ice, which immediately reduced the slippery effect.
Vladivostok is Russia’s largest port on the Pacific Ocean, it regularly gets iced due to a combination of cold temperatures and humidity.
Some of the users condemned the videographer for filming instead of doing something about the dangerous turn to warn other drivers.
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- Putin has a $200 Billion wealth, 58 Planes, Helicopters, Yachts and 20 Palaces
- Roger Stone Slams Media on Today Show for ‘Recycling’ Russian Hysteria
- Reporters, Police Attacked, Cars Burned in Paris Migrant Riots
- Russia strikes Turkish military men in Syria, Putin apologizes