A video from a residential area in Vladivostok, Far-Eastern Russia, posted online this Tuesday shows every single car skid and crash on a slippery road as they try to take a sharp turn.
The author of the video claims to have recorded it from his window in just two hours: from 7 to 9am. Later that day, he adds, communal services sprinkled sand over the ice, which immediately reduced the slippery effect.
Vladivostok is Russia’s largest port on the Pacific Ocean, it regularly gets iced due to a combination of cold temperatures and humidity.
Some of the users condemned the videographer for filming instead of doing something about the dangerous turn to warn other drivers.
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Guccifer 2.0 accuses US of "falsifying evidence" denies Russian links
- Russia is Worried "US tanks and soldiers in Poland pose threat"
- Anonymous activist deconstructs ODNI report on ‘Russia hackers’
- Trump slams BuzzFeed as 'failing pile of garbage', calls CNN 'fake news'