A video from a residential area in Vladivostok, Far-Eastern Russia, posted online this Tuesday shows every single car skid and crash on a slippery road as they try to take a sharp turn.
The author of the video claims to have recorded it from his window in just two hours: from 7 to 9am. Later that day, he adds, communal services sprinkled sand over the ice, which immediately reduced the slippery effect.
Vladivostok is Russia’s largest port on the Pacific Ocean, it regularly gets iced due to a combination of cold temperatures and humidity.
Some of the users condemned the videographer for filming instead of doing something about the dangerous turn to warn other drivers.
- Soros Funded Protests In Moscow Warned Are Yet Another “Prelude To War”
- Graham: "I Wonder If My Meetings Are Being Surveilled by the Intelligence Community"
- US Government Investigating “Far-Right” Websites for being Russian agents
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing
- “Nuclear Bomb Is Now In Play In EU” Warns Russia As Historic Troop Alert Begins