A video from a residential area in Vladivostok, Far-Eastern Russia, posted online this Tuesday shows every single car skid and crash on a slippery road as they try to take a sharp turn.
The author of the video claims to have recorded it from his window in just two hours: from 7 to 9am. Later that day, he adds, communal services sprinkled sand over the ice, which immediately reduced the slippery effect.
Vladivostok is Russia’s largest port on the Pacific Ocean, it regularly gets iced due to a combination of cold temperatures and humidity.
Some of the users condemned the videographer for filming instead of doing something about the dangerous turn to warn other drivers.
- Trump warns of World War III if Clinton is elected
- Russia Tests Stealth Hypersonic Nuke Capable of Wiping Texas or France
- Top British General Warns of Nuclear War With Russia; “The End of Life as We Know It”
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Nuclear War ‘IMMINENT’ Russia tells Citizens to Find Out Where Closest Bunkers Are