A video from a residential area in Vladivostok, Far-Eastern Russia, posted online this Tuesday shows every single car skid and crash on a slippery road as they try to take a sharp turn.
The author of the video claims to have recorded it from his window in just two hours: from 7 to 9am. Later that day, he adds, communal services sprinkled sand over the ice, which immediately reduced the slippery effect.
Vladivostok is Russia’s largest port on the Pacific Ocean, it regularly gets iced due to a combination of cold temperatures and humidity.
Some of the users condemned the videographer for filming instead of doing something about the dangerous turn to warn other drivers.
- Putin Orders Full Combat Alert As Obama “Christmas Threat” Becomes Reality
- Meteor explodes over Siberian city, turning night into day
- Russia readies state of the art Anti-Hypersonic ICBM missile shield S-500
- Russian Alchemists Turn Coal Into Gold
- China Loaded 700 Million Android Devices with Spyware