More than 100 world leaders will attend the upcoming U.N. climate conference in Paris, including Russian President Vladimir Putin, France’s foreign minister said Sunday during a three-day ministerial meeting in the capital to prepare the negotiations.
Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said that Putin has accepted an invitation to attend the conference in Paris. He will be among the speakers on the conference’s first day, along with President Barack Obama and the leaders of India and China.
The Kremlin hasn’t confirmed Putin’s participation at the so-called COP 21 talks, which aim to reach the most ambitious accord to date limiting emissions that cause global warming.
- Obama Says Hillary May Have Cheated During 3rd Debate
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Hillary Clinton Destroys America’s Free Energy Hopes Forever
- THOUSANDS of INDIANS Attend Trump Speech, ZERO MEDIA COVERAGE!
- China & India Blast US Media for being "BIASED AGAINST TRUMP"