Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday during a news conference the United States knew the flight path of the aircraft shot down by Turkey.
“The American side, which leads the coalition that Turkey belongs to, knew about the location and time of our planes’ flights, and we were hit exactly there and at that time,” he said.
He said Russia’s military had passed on flight details to the Americans.
Putin then indirectly accused the US of colluding with Turkey to shoot down the plane.
“Why did we pass this information to the Americans? Either they were not controlling what their allies were doing, or they are leaking this information all over the place,” he said.
“And we proceed from the position that there will be no repeat of this, otherwise we’ll have no need of cooperation with anybody, any coalition, any country.”
- Turkey Endorses Donald Trump for US President
- URGENT! Early Voting Results the Media Does NOT Want You To See
- Top British General Warns of Nuclear War With Russia; “The End of Life as We Know It”
- Putin Issues US Election Theft Warning, Orders Military To Protect Trump “At All Costs”
- Sweden to Reward ISIS Vets With Free Driver's License, Housing & Tax Benefits