Pro-refugee leftists defied a protest ban and rallied in Paris today.
The leftists attacked and harassed police in the French capital.
At least 715,000 migrants have arrived in Europe so far this year including at least two ISIS killers.
Russia Today reported: Scuffles broke out in Paris, Sunday, after pro-refugee protesters defied a ban on demonstrations in the French capital, marching from the Bastille to the Place de la Republique. Riot police used pepper spray on the protesters in an attempt to push them back.
- French Presidential Race: Marine Le Pen Far Ahead of Rivals in Secret Polling
- Scientists reveal MILK as being Racist and Trump is to Blame
- Le Pen Niece to Erdogan: Turks Belong in Turkey
- Muslim shot dead after trying to Steal Weapon from Soldier at Paris Orly Airport
- Marine Le Pen's Perfect Storm