Pro-refugee leftists defied a protest ban and rallied in Paris today.
The leftists attacked and harassed police in the French capital.
At least 715,000 migrants have arrived in Europe so far this year including at least two ISIS killers.
Russia Today reported: Scuffles broke out in Paris, Sunday, after pro-refugee protesters defied a ban on demonstrations in the French capital, marching from the Bastille to the Place de la Republique. Riot police used pepper spray on the protesters in an attempt to push them back.
- Orlando Gay Club Terrorist's Wife Arrested
- France's future president spotted in Trump Tower
- Russia Invites Trump to Upcoming Syrian Peace Talks
- Leftist Crazies Calls for Mass Riots, Opposes Peaceful Trump Transition
- ISIS Palestinian Drives Truck Through Jews in Jerusalem, 4 dead, 17 injured