Pro-refugee leftists defied a protest ban and rallied in Paris today.
The leftists attacked and harassed police in the French capital.
At least 715,000 migrants have arrived in Europe so far this year including at least two ISIS killers.
Russia Today reported: Scuffles broke out in Paris, Sunday, after pro-refugee protesters defied a ban on demonstrations in the French capital, marching from the Bastille to the Place de la Republique. Riot police used pepper spray on the protesters in an attempt to push them back.
- Leftists in Germany Want to Give Refugees the Vote
- French Women Back Le Pen as 2nd Round Gap Closes
- Marine Le Pen Cancels Meeting with Lebanon's Mufti, Refuses to Wear Headscarf
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Pope Francis: "Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist"