Pro-refugee leftists defied a protest ban and rallied in Paris today.
The leftists attacked and harassed police in the French capital.
At least 715,000 migrants have arrived in Europe so far this year including at least two ISIS killers.
Russia Today reported: Scuffles broke out in Paris, Sunday, after pro-refugee protesters defied a ban on demonstrations in the French capital, marching from the Bastille to the Place de la Republique. Riot police used pepper spray on the protesters in an attempt to push them back.
- ISIS declares WAR on Trump's inauguration day calling it 'Bloody Friday'
- Far Left NGOs Caught Shipping Tens of Thousands of Africans Migrants into Europe
- ‘Moderate’ Rebels Eye Closer al-Qaeda Ties Over Fears of Abandonment by Trump
- 6 hostages released after Paris siege
- Somali refugee injures 11 in Ohio Carmageddon and mass stabbings