Pro-refugee leftists defied a protest ban and rallied in Paris today.
The leftists attacked and harassed police in the French capital.
At least 715,000 migrants have arrived in Europe so far this year including at least two ISIS killers.
Russia Today reported: Scuffles broke out in Paris, Sunday, after pro-refugee protesters defied a ban on demonstrations in the French capital, marching from the Bastille to the Place de la Republique. Riot police used pepper spray on the protesters in an attempt to push them back.
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Sweden to Reward ISIS Vets With Free Driver's License, Housing & Tax Benefits
- Saudi Princess Who Ordered Killing of Designer Flees Paris as Bodyguard is Arrested
- US Will Attack Russian Civilians if Putin Doesn't Stop Fighting ISIS: DOS
- Saudi Arabian princess orders Paris Interior Designer Beaten, Forces Him to Kiss Her Feet