Pro-refugee leftists defied a protest ban and rallied in Paris today.
The leftists attacked and harassed police in the French capital.
At least 715,000 migrants have arrived in Europe so far this year including at least two ISIS killers.
Russia Today reported: Scuffles broke out in Paris, Sunday, after pro-refugee protesters defied a ban on demonstrations in the French capital, marching from the Bastille to the Place de la Republique. Riot police used pepper spray on the protesters in an attempt to push them back.
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- France Struck by Islamic Terrorist Attack Again, Police Officer Killed
- Masked Antifa Gangs Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Marine Le Pen Riots
- Marine Le Pen accosted by Feminist protesters
- MOAB Bombing of Afghanistan Successful, 92 ISIS Fighters Dead