Socialism, Communism, Maoism, and National Socialism are all offshoots of Marxism.
What once was taboo is now embraced by Democrats.
For the first time ever, a majority of Democrat voters view Socialism favorably.
Doug Ross reported:
Over at Rasmussen, the pollsters have discovered that, for the first time in history, self-identified members of the Democrat Party now view socialism favorably.
The man currently running a distant second for the Democratic presidential nomination, Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, is a self-declared socialist, and most of his party’s voters now have a positive view of socialism. They are almost evenly divided as to whether they like capitalism or socialism more.
Socialism, Communism, Maoism, and National Socialism are all offshoots of Marxism. They are all branches of the same defective tree.
Marxism has failed in literally every venue it has been tried, despite progressives’ laughable efforts to claim certain countries have implemented it successfully.
No country has and no country ever will.
- The US-Mexico Wall is NOT going to be Built Anymore: GOP
- Bernie Sanders: It's Stupid and Dangerous to Prioritize Jobs Over Climate Change
- Greenfield: The Civil War Is Here
- Leaders of Top Anti-Trump Group Filmed Meeting With George Soros
- Trump headed for impeachment after being branded Russian Agent in Comey Hearing