Socialism, Communism, Maoism, and National Socialism are all offshoots of Marxism.
What once was taboo is now embraced by Democrats.
For the first time ever, a majority of Democrat voters view Socialism favorably.
Doug Ross reported:
Over at Rasmussen, the pollsters have discovered that, for the first time in history, self-identified members of the Democrat Party now view socialism favorably.
The man currently running a distant second for the Democratic presidential nomination, Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, is a self-declared socialist, and most of his party’s voters now have a positive view of socialism. They are almost evenly divided as to whether they like capitalism or socialism more.
Socialism, Communism, Maoism, and National Socialism are all offshoots of Marxism. They are all branches of the same defective tree.
Marxism has failed in literally every venue it has been tried, despite progressives’ laughable efforts to claim certain countries have implemented it successfully.
No country has and no country ever will.
- Jewish Cemetery Attacks are False Flag Hoaxes: Trump
- Trump vows to Keep his Campaign promises at CPAC
- "Trump Cabinet Picks are a Bunch of Scumbags": Democrat Maxine Waters
- Starving Venezuelans Average 19 pounds, Weight Lost In Year
- Steven Mnuchin Is Confirmed As Treasury Secretary