The Islamic State terrorist group threatened to conduct terrorist acts in New York. In a newly released video, a male terrorist is seen hiding an explosive device underneath his jacket. Supposedly, it goes about the intention of the terrorist group to explode a bomb in a busy place of New York.
Earlier, Islamic State terrorists threatened to attack Britain, Italy and the United States.
On November 12, members of the Islamic State published a video, in which they threatened to attack Russia and Europe. According to them, the “world will soon shudder.”
- 21yo Jihadist UK Refugee posing as 12yo "child" Threatens To Kill His Foster Mom & Her Kids
- URGENT! Early Voting Results the Media Does NOT Want You To See
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Sweden to Reward ISIS Vets With Free Driver's License, Housing & Tax Benefits
- Hillary Clinton Destroys America’s Free Energy Hopes Forever