The government of Belgium has imposed its highest terror alert level on the capital. It now stands at 4, signifying a “very serious threat for the Brussels region.”
According to the Crisis Center of the Belgian Interior Ministry, Brussels faces a “serious and imminent threat that requires taking specific security measures as well as specific recommendations for the population.”
It has told citizens to avoid concerts, sporting events, airports, train stations and other places where large crowds gather.
The announcement translates into a virtual lock down of a city with a population of over 1.8 million.
The Interior Ministry also told citizens to comply with security checks.
- Trump warns of World War III if Clinton is elected
- Clinton is now leading Trump by 27%, Total Proof Photos, Huge Crowds
- 21yo Jihadist UK Refugee posing as 12yo "child" Threatens To Kill His Foster Mom & Her Kids
- Arrogant Hillary Laughs When Trump Says Gays Thrown Off Buildings During Debate
- Sweden to Reward ISIS Vets With Free Driver's License, Housing & Tax Benefits