Nearly 1 in 5 British Muslims has some sympathy with those who have fled the UK to fight for IS in Syria.
The number among young Muslims aged 18-34 is even higher at one in four.
The figures emerged in our exclusive poll conducted after the Paris atrocities led by French and Belgian jihadis returning from the war zone.
Prominent Muslims said the poll was a wake-up call.
Labour London Mayor hopeful Sadiq Khan tells The Sun today: “It is clear that Britain needs to take its head out of the sand and act to tackle Islamic extremism and radicalisation at home.
- 16yo Muslim girl Slits Throat of German Policewoman out of Frustration she couldn't Join ISIS
- Syrian terrorists & Assad government reps gather for talks in Kazakhstan
- Immigrants Arrested in Sweden After Gang-Raping Woman on Facebook Live
- Russia Accuses UK, Germany And France Of “Grossly Interfering” In The US Election
- Marine Le Pen Moves Into 1st Place In France