Nearly 1 in 5 British Muslims has some sympathy with those who have fled the UK to fight for IS in Syria.
The number among young Muslims aged 18-34 is even higher at one in four.
The figures emerged in our exclusive poll conducted after the Paris atrocities led by French and Belgian jihadis returning from the war zone.
Prominent Muslims said the poll was a wake-up call.
Labour London Mayor hopeful Sadiq Khan tells The Sun today: “It is clear that Britain needs to take its head out of the sand and act to tackle Islamic extremism and radicalisation at home.
- UK Attacker Who Spat on Baby's Face Avoids Jail
- French Women Back Le Pen as 2nd Round Gap Closes
- Marine Le Pen Cancels Meeting with Lebanon's Mufti, Refuses to Wear Headscarf
- Trump Destroys ISIS Command And Control HQ in Mosul, Iraq
- Pope Francis: "Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist"