Nearly 1 in 5 British Muslims has some sympathy with those who have fled the UK to fight for IS in Syria.
The number among young Muslims aged 18-34 is even higher at one in four.
The figures emerged in our exclusive poll conducted after the Paris atrocities led by French and Belgian jihadis returning from the war zone.
Prominent Muslims said the poll was a wake-up call.
Labour London Mayor hopeful Sadiq Khan tells The Sun today: “It is clear that Britain needs to take its head out of the sand and act to tackle Islamic extremism and radicalisation at home.
- ISIS bombed Russia's FSB headquarters, not neo-nazis as initially claimed
- Israeli Warplanes Launch Missile Attack on Syria
- France Struck by Islamic Terrorist Attack Again, Police Officer Killed
- Masked Antifa Gangs Terrorize Streets of Marseille in Anti-Marine Le Pen Riots
- UK Rabbi Burns Bible on Twitter, but No “Hate Charges”