The Hyperloop vacuum train is said to start traveling in the United Arab Emirates between Dubai and Abu Dhabi already in 2016.
The futuristic train will be able to develop the speed of up to 1,200 km/h. A ride on board this train from one emirate to another will take 15 minutes.
According Russianemirates.com, the tests of the new train will begin in 2016. The train will be 15 meters long, 2.5 meters wide and 1.7 meters high. The train will have 23 seats and 16 doors. The weight of the vacuum train is 9.5 tons.
The design and construction of the first model took three years.
- Wikileaks Julian Assange's Lawyer Mysteriously Suicided, Thrown in Front of Train
- Dubai plans world’s tallest skyscraper
- Top CIA Official Killed In Russia Aboard Dubai Plane Carrying Millions Of US Dollars
- Migrants attack elderly Germans trying to protect woman from harassment on Munich train
- Top US Admiral Fired For Questioning Obama Purchase Of Mansion In Dubai